The first step in the mortgage loan process is a review of your credit report.
Until recently this meant arranging a meeting with a loan originator, filling out applications by hand, or endless faxing. Through Open Mortgage’s new StartMyApplication page, you can begin the loan process online from the comfort of your home or office. In just a few easy steps, you can start an application and receive a copy of the same credit report that lenders use to determine your eligibility and terms for a loan:
- Step 1: Click the Quick Start button below
- Step 2: Create an account, and enter your personal information
- Step 3: Enter your preferred method of payment for the application’s credit report fee
- Step 4: Confirm that you have authorized access to your credit report
- Step 5: Instantly receive your report
Your loan originator will also receive a copy of your credit report and application, giving you a quick start to securing your loan!Quick Start
Purchase or Refinance Full Application
Complete the full application to officially apply for your home mortgage loan.
- Fill out the application and Click Send when you are finished.
- Your Full Application is not complete until you click Send. If you leave the page before clicking Send, your application will not go through and your information will be lost.