When is the “right” time to go from renter to homeowner?
This highly personal decision depends on a variety of factors, including lifestyle preferences, budget, and family considerations.
When is the right time to take the leap? Potential homeowners don’t have to navigate this question alone.
Our 14-page eGuide explains the key differences between renting and buying and can help potential homeowners determine the right next steps for their own lives.
After reading this printable eGuide, you’ll know how to:
- Roughly calculate the amount you could afford to spend on a house
- Navigate the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Determine the financial benefits homeownership provides compared to renting
- Compare realistic timelines for the moving process
- Better understand your own living preferences