- 17 Years of Mortgage Industry experience.
- Nominated by previous clients as the Top 3% of all Mortgage professional in KC.
- Extended availability: Monday-Saturday, 9am-9pm.
- Over 200 online surveys for client reference.
- Passed state exam with a 92%.
- Stays with clients from start to finish, including attending closing
- Post sale follow ups with clients, with complimentary BBQ for 20 friends, good for one year after close!
- (Ask about post-closing networking and marketing)
- Fully licensed in Missouri and Kansas.
What sets Open Mortgage Apart?
- Qualified to do all loan programs: FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA, Construction to Perm, 203K Rehab, Purchase and Reverse mortgage. *
- Open Mortgage Riverside has closed hundreds of purchase and refinance transactions with less than a 2% foreclosure ratio.
- Open Mortgage can escrow for repairs so there is no need to delay closing.
- Open Mortgage underwrites, processes and funds their own loans with their employees. Open Mortgage does not use brokers unless needed.
- Open Mortgage is in 43 states with 96 offices across the US.
- 7th largest privately held mortgage company in the US
- 17th largest Reverse Mortgage lender in the US
- Offers up to 35 investors to choose from using only 1 credit inquiry.
- Loans can be closed night or day, depending on the convenience of the client.
- Free credit counseling to assist those that don’t get the advice or direction needed.
A Little about Robert
Robert is a lifelong Northland native, growing up in Parkville and graduating from Parkhill High School. Following graduation Robert attended Columbia School of Broadcasting, earning a degree in broadcast marketing. Robert got into the mortgage industry in 2001, turning it into a full time career in 2002. Since that time he has helped hundreds of clients get their dream homes or to lower the cost on their existing loan.
For the past 15 years Robert has been married to his wonderful wife Amy, together they have a beautiful 13 year old daughter Molly.
In his spare time Robert enjoys fishing, camping, cooking, writing songs and recording his own music!
In 2009 Robert Co-founded a Northland Networking group called the Briarcliff Business Partner Alliance (BBPA). The BBPA was designed to help showcase local business to other local business owners and the public to network with, thereby establishing a more close-knit relationship in the community. Each year the BBPA elects a charity and throughout the year the BBPA hosts events to raise money for the elected charity. charity . For more information, or if you would like to join the BBPA please go to: www.bbpakc.com.
Gladstone, MO 64116
Helping You to
Understand Your Options
Explore our free e-guides on topics related to homebuying and financial planning.
Open Mortgage offers a trove of resources from easy, quick videos to detailed educational resources. We’ve got you covered!