I’ve been in the Mortgage/Real Estate industry for over 41 years. As a former underwriter I can offer expertise not typically found in most loan officers.
• I am a recognized expert and trainer for FHA, VA and USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing loan products.
• I have authored numerous books and training manuals, most notably “FHA Loan Origination” and “USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Origination”.
• I have taught continuing education (CE) and mortgage loan specific training classes in numerous States. Training was conducted for company branches and numerous NAMB State organizations and outside lenders.
• I am a Mortgage Currentcy Advisory Board Member providing mortgage product knowledge expertise to its members: https://mortgagecurrentcy.com/advisor-board/
I am a professional mortgage banker that provides outstanding customer service. I am skilled in counseling borrowers in resolving credit issues and developing action plans for borrowers that currently do not qualify for a mortgage loan. I can easily identify problematic issues and find solutions that will allow a borrower to obtain home ownership.
Most importantly, I’m fortunate to be a part of a great team of professionals at Open Mortgage. Some of the best I’ve ever seen. Together we want your pursuit of home ownership to be successful.
We offer purchase and refinance loans including conventional and jumbo loan products and government loan programs… FHA, USDA Rural Development 100% loan program, and VA.
· Conventional Purchase and Refinance (including cash-out) loans for owner occupants and investors.
· FHA, USDA Rural Development 100% loan program, and VA.
· FHA Good Neighbor Next Door (GNND) half priced home loan program for Law Enforcement Officers, Teachers, Firefighters and Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT).
· FHA 203K “Full” and “Limited” rehabilitation loan programs.
· FHA/HUD REO Home loans including $100 down incentive program and REO’s with repair escrows.
· Mortgage Credit Certificates (MCC)…a life of loan federal tax credit benefit that enhances qualifying and affordability for 1st time home buyers.
· Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Grant programs including TSAHC, SETH, and TDHCA.
· Manufactured Home Loans – FHA , VA Zero Down, USDA Zero Down, and Conventional.