Open Mortgage debuts “Marketing Made Easy” solution
Open Mortgage, a national multi-channel mortgage lender, has announced the launch of its latest initiative in loan originator support, “Marketing Made Easy,” designed to empower mortgage professionals to expand their business through social media, reputation management, digital automation, video, co-branding resources, educational materials, and more.
Marketing Made Easy provides quick, simple training and access to an all-in-one solution for mortgage professionals looking to increase their online presence and reach new customers. The collection includes a comprehensive suite of marketing tools that are easy to use and can be customized to meet the unique needs of each individual mortgage professional.
“Marketing Made Easy solves the problem of information and marketing overload for mortgage loan officers,” said Adam O’Daniel, SVP of Marketing. “We’ve simplified training and support, increased automation, and restructured our entire marketing library to be ‘One Click Away.’ We made marketing easier and more accessible than ever, so our sales partners can spend more time doing what they do best — building relationships in their communities and serving clients.”
The “Marketing Made Easy” program includes a wide range of tools and automated services, including:
- Social media management: In partnership with Comergence by Optimal Blue, originators have access to an extensive library of pre-curated and personalized social media content in addition to pre-scheduled monthly posts ranging from educational videos, blogs, on-brand graphics and more. Additionally, in partnership with Canva, originators have access to thousands of pre-made templates and designs to use for their channels.
- Personalized video: In partnership with Vidyard, originators can create and tailor custom videos with lead generation and call-to-action buttons to be sent to their clients and partners in an easy to consume way.
- Reputation management: In partnership with Reach 150, originators can automate collecting reviews at the end of a loan cycle, while monitoring and managing their online reputation, including responding to customer reviews and improving their online presence.
- Email campaigns: In partnership with OptifiNow, originators can enroll in automated nurture and milestone campaigns to further connect with clients, partners and beyond to help gather new and existing leads and establish a strong relationship with local real estate partners.
- Search optimized website: Each originator now has a custom website, optimized for search engines and designed to attract and convert leads. Custom marketing materials: Originators have access to a library including a multitude of custom marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, and business cards, that are branded with the mortgage professional’s logo and contact information.
- Continued education (CE) school: In partnership with Dexterity CE, originators can become certified instructors for continuing education courses and offer to Realtors and financial planners.
“We believe that the ‘Marketing Made Easy’ collection is the most comprehensive and effective marketing solution available to mortgage professionals,” said Open Mortgage CEO Scott Gordon. “The originators with the best branding and marketing win. We are committed to helping mortgage professionals win in the digital age, and we believe Marketing Made Easy will provide them with the tools they need to succeed.”
The “Marketing Made Easy” program is available now for mortgage professionals.
Open Mortgage is a multi-channel mortgage lender that empowers the dream of homeownership for thousands of families each year. Open Mortgage has more than 75 branches and is licensed to lend in 46 states, and maintains operations centers in Austin, TX, and Atlanta, GA. To learn more about Open Mortgage, visit openmortgage.com. To learn more about employment opportunities for loan originators, visit joinopenmortgage.com.