Scotsman Guide recognizes five Open Mortgage LOs as ‘Top Originators’
Open Mortgage, a national multi-channel mortgage lender, is pleased to announce that five of its mortgage loan originators have been named in the prestigious “Top Originators” list by Scotsman Guide, a leading publication in the mortgage industry.
Scotsman Guide’s annual “Top Originators” list identifies and honors the nation’s top-producing mortgage professionals who have demonstrated remarkable accomplishments in loan origination throughout the year. This recognition is a testament to the dedication, expertise, and outstanding performance of these individuals within the lending community and their local communities alike.
The following originators received recognition and inclusion in the “Top Originators” list for their outstanding achievements:
- Sean Cornwell (NMLS# 145052): Branch Manager in Flowood, MS; Ranked in USDA Volume, FHA Volume, Most Loans Closed and Total Volume
- Jim Lizarraga (NMLS #5754): Branch Manager in Cedar Rapids, IA; Ranked in USDA Volume, FHA Volume and Most Loans Closed
- Gene Dupuis (NMLS #340167): Branch Manager in Nederland, TX; Ranked in FHA Volume and Most Loans Closed
- Mehdi Kouchtaf (NMLS #210391): Branch Manager in McKinney, TX; Ranked in Most Loans Closed
- Michael Gonzales (NMLS #221988): Branch Manager in Wichita, KS; Ranked in Most Loans Closed
“We are extremely proud of our loan originators for their outstanding performance and the well-deserved recognition they have received from Scotsman Guide,” said Scott Gordon, Founder and CEO at Open Mortgage. “Their expertise, hard work, and empowerment of our clients have been instrumental in our success as a leader in lending.”
This is the second consecutive year being named to the Top Originators list for all five originators, with Sean Cornwell having defended his Top 3 ranking in USDA (#1, 2022).
About Open Mortgage:
Open Mortgage is a multi-channel mortgage lender that empowers the dream of homeownership for thousands of families each year. Open Mortgage has more than 75 branches and is licensed to lend in 46 states, and maintains operations centers in Austin, TX, and Atlanta, GA. To learn more about Open Mortgage, visit openmortgage.com. To learn more about employment opportunities for loan originators, visit joinopenmortgage.com.
Leave a Reply